Today we are chatting with Amy Lynn Andrews. She is my go to person when I have a technical question and her blog is jam packed with blogging tips and tricks. In this episode we’ll chat about:
* Why it’s ok to make money from your blog
* How to make money from your blog
* Why we were in our closets when we recorded this interview
Links Mentioned in this Episode
In this episode, Amy and I chatted about this space. I actually record all my podcasts and do all my work from…my closet. If you’re looking for a quiet place to write, maybe a closet overhaul would work for you too!
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.