Social media can be overwhelming. It can take up so much of our time. But it is also very powerful and can change the trajectory of our blog with a single viral post.
So how do we tame it and make it work for us instead of against us? How do we spend less time, yet still have an impact. That’s what we’ll chat about in this episode of the How They Blog podcast.
- How do you know which social media platform to focus on?
- Which social media platform is the most powerful and effective?
- How can I keep social media from stealing all of my time?
Grab your headphones and join me for a chat!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.