How do you go pro as a blogger? How do you give your very best? That’s what we are talking about today on the HowTheyBlog.com podcast.
Today’s Blogging Wisdom
6 Essential Practices to Help You Blog Like An Olympian:
1. Choose your attitude.
2. Follow your routine.
3. Plan your success.
4. Imagine your success.
5. What you do off the field determines what you do on the field.
6. Pray for faithfulness to do your best with what you’ve been given.
Tweet to Inspire: “Excellence comes down to what happens in your head.” Olympic Level Blogging on @HowTheyBlog
Tweet to Inspire: “Will you make your challenges your excuse or your story?” Olympic Level Blogging on @HowTheyBlog
Tweet to Inspire: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”-Aristotle // Olympic Level Blogging on @HowTheyBlog –> http://wp.me/p2X9YP-RM
Take Action Now
How will you take action on what you learned in today’s episode? Click here to share.
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
You can also listen via a free app (IOS and Android) called Stitcher.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.