One of my primary goals for this site is to help you build a blog that makes a difference. Today’s guest has done just that. Lisa-Jo Baker is a wife, mom, author and blogger. She has rallied her readers and accomplished some amazing things.
She worked hard and didn’t let fear get in her way. In this episode of the podacst Lisa-Jo will share some of the key lessons she’s learned along the way.
Tweet to Inspire: “Build a platform so you can invite others onto it with you.” – @lisajobaker on @HowTheyBlog
1. Click here to get all the details on Lisa Jo’s exciting new project.
2. Want to share Lisa-Jo’s project? Use this click to tweet to spread the word: “There is NOTHING ORDINARY about being a mother, especially to hundreds of kids who don’t have one.” –> click to tweet
3. Watch the video below for a quick intro to what it’s all about.
Take Action Now
How will you take action on what you learned in today’s episode? Click here to share.
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
You can also listen via a free app (IOS and Android) called Stitcher.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.