(If you haven’t already joined us, I’d love for you to visit the HowTheyBlog.com Facebook page and join us for the Blog Planning Bootcamp. It’s been amazing so far. See ya there!)
A Peek at Liz’s Desk
Now we move on to Liz’s gadget and app selections. She may tie with Melanie Shankle for the most non-techie blogger award. She keeps things lean and mean and just gets to work. Keep reading to see how little tech is required to be awesome.
Liz Griffin’s Gadget and App Recommendations
1. What computer do you use? (i.e. MacBook Air)
2. What kind of phone do you have? (i.e.Samsung Galaxy III)
3. Do you use a tablet? If so, what model? (i.e. iPad 4)
4. What blog platform do you use? (WordPress, Blogger, Typepad etc)
5. What app do you use to write your posts?
Straight into WordPress baby.
6. How do you capture your blog ideas? (Notebook, Evernote, Word, Sticky notes etc.)
any random piece of paper in arm’s reach
7. What are your most useful computer/web apps?
iPhoto. Everything else I do on my iPhone.
8. What are your most useful phone/tablet apps?
Over – my favorite app for adding text to pictures
Afterlight – great filters and borders for pictures
30/30 – I hate time management apps, but this one seems to work for me
9. What other tech do you use? (Camera for photos, mic for podcasting…etc.)
none. I’m not that fancy.
Come back Friday to read Liz’s thoughts on social media and writing. Stay tuned!
Q & A with Liz Griffin
What questions do you have about blogging for Liz? Click here to share your thoughts or ask your question!