Tell us your story.
You have some fantastic nuggets of blogging wisdom to share. From concrete tangible tips to powerful abstract perspectives that have impacted how you blog, you can help others who face the same online challenges.
So, today, I’m opening up the “How YOU Blog” interview form. I can’t wait to hear your stories and your wisdom!
As you think about what you want to share, note that I’ll select the most helpful ones to post first, so here are a few tips:
1. Be helpful. My number one priority with this blog (and any blog I write) is to be ridiculously helpful to every person who takes the time to read.
2. Prefer value over word count. Now, I do love short succinct writing, but I definitely look for value above all. If your interview is full of great information, keep on writing! Likewise, if your interview is short but jam packed with content, don’t feel like you need to pad the word count.
3. Tell your story and translate it – make sure that that the readers can learn from your experience and apply it to their own lives.
4. Be as helpful as you can. I know I already said that, but it’s incredibly important, so I thought I’d say it again. (Also? Remember this for your own blog. No one simply wants to read great writing. They want to be helped. Whether you’re helping to entertain them, teach them, encourage them or whatever, people are reading your blog because they want help – so keep that in mind as you write.)
5. Check your grammar and include any relevant links. (I’m not a stickler, but I’m also not a great editor. Make it easy for me to pick your interview.)
Just fill out the form below (if you’re reading via RSS or email, click here to view the form.)
[gravityform id=”4″ name=”How YOU Blog!”]